United Kashmir People's National Party hold Protests during HRC 50th Session at UN Geneva against human rights violations in Pakistan its Occupied Jammu Kashmir. June 21 & 23, 2022
UKPNP Demonstration in Ireland(Dublin)
Freedom Democracy Equality
United Kashmir People's National Party(UKPNP) has organized a demonstration in Ireland on 2nd January 2019 infront of Pakistani Embassy Dublin.The Activists of UKPNP Mehboob Khan,Rashid Khan and others were holding the UKPNP flags, placrds, banners and demonstrated that Gilgit Baltistan is an integral part of Jammu & Kashmir, Stop Plundering Natural Resources in Gilgit& Baltistan and Azad Kashmir. War is a Destruction ,Give Peace a chance.The Peacefull Protestors have chanted Slogans and delivered Speeches against the illegal occupation of Pakistan and demanded freedom from Pakistan.
Memorandum presented by UKPNP Members in Dublin on 02 January 2019.
This protest arranged by stalwarts of United Kashmir Peoples National Party outside Pakistani Embassy in Dublin, strongly condemn injustice, exploitation and oppression of Pakistan, and:
1. Demand that Pakistan must respect State Subject Ordinance and stop settling Pakistani nationals in Gilgit Baltistan;
2. Furthermore, Pakistan must stop exploiting our natural resources, and give people of Gilgit Baltistan their due share in the China Pakistan Economic Corridor, and establish technical and professional institutes in Gilgit Baltistan to empower men and women of this region;
3. Additionally, Pakistan must end its reign of harassment and intimidation in Gilgit Baltistan, and release all political prisoners like Baba Jan and others immediately;
4. Stress that Pakistan must urge Pakistani and Chinese secret agencies to respect fundamental human rights of people of Gilgit Baltistan, as enshrined in the United Nations Charter;
5. Request government of Pakistan to fulfil its obligations assumed under UN Security Council Resolutions, and stop exploitation of our resources in Pakistani Administered Kashmir;
6. Urge Pakistan to stop depriving us of basic necessity like water; and abandon plans to divert our rivers as they are our life line. Pakistan must work out a plan whereby local people benefit from water of Neelam River;
7. Emphasis that Pakistan must stop building more dams inside the territory that does not belong to them, and handover control of dams already built here to the local authorities;
8. Highlight the importance of rule of law, equality and justice; and demand that electricity produced inside so called Azad Kashmir, must be provided to the local people first. For this purpose, a National Grid must be established in Azad Kashmir; and additional electricity could be purchased by Pakistan;
9. Request that government of Pakistan must respect right of expression of the local, and must not ban books and other publications in Azad Kashmir.
10. Call upon both governments of India and Pakistan to stop exchanging fires across the Line Of Control, as bullets and bombs fired from both sides kill us and injure us.
11. Appeal both governments to respect human rights of people in their respective parts; and if they wish to test their weapons then they can do that on the International Boundary dividing the both countries;
12. Appeal government of Pakistan to stop sending militants across the LOC to commit acts of violence, as the violence, terrorism and bloodshed is not the way forward to resolve Jammu and Kashmir dispute.
Supported by Usman Kiani, President UKPNP Britain Zone, and Dr Shabir Choudhry, President UKPNP Foreign Affairs Committee.
United Kashmir People's National Party Europe Zone
Freedom Democracy Equality
United Kashmir People's National Party